All estimates/quotes are based on my understanding of your requirements and as per the given time frame. Any changes to the functionality including micro-improvements may incur additional costs accordingly. Please ensure and clarify our mutual understanding of the project before signing the contract.
• By accepting a quote, you agree to and accept the terms and conditions of SEO MATT LLC. Acceptance can be verbal, by email, payment of Initiation, or by signing a quote.
• Clients to ensure that we have included all requirements in the quotes/proposals/estimates and that we fully understand their requirements, the clients must provide us with clear guidelines along with the flow or specific details they may require. When such details are not provided, we will proceed with our understanding of the requirements and quote accordingly. At a later stage, if a discrepancy arises, it may lead to additional costs to accommodate the changes. Thus, it is essential that you clarify every aspect of your project and ensure that you have been quoted on the right requirements for the work at hand.
• Any complexity related to specific tasks, must be advised in advance and included in the proposal for costing purposes. We operate in good faith and rely on our clients to disclose the full picture and structure of the project at the time of quotation. Any discrepancy arising due to unclear requirements will not be borne by SEO MATT LLC and are the sole responsibility of the clients.
• There are limited man-hours allocated to each task including Project Management and Digital Strategist/Business Analyst. Minor changes may be included within these allocated hours and will be analyzed on a case-by-case basis.
• SEO MATT LLC will make every effort to complete the project/changes in the given timeframe. Reasonable delays are accepted if functionalities are redefined or modified.
• Any delays at the client’s end, may delay the project and proposed timeframes and may incur additional costs.
• Any bugs or design issues related to coding errors reported during or just after the development may not incur additional charges.
• Any re-work on an already completed task will incur additional charges at the current hourly rate. Any changes in the design after the design approval will incur additional charges.
• Any modifications requested during the development or after the Go-Live approval will incur additional charges. All additional work, over and above the estimates is charged separately. Under no circumstances will SEO MATT LLC be liable for any delays caused by change in the project brief.
• Website/application content and all related materials need to be provided to us within the first two weeks of starting the project. Any delays thereafter may delay the project and may incur additional charges if it goes beyond reasonable timeframe. If requested, I can provide content at the current hourly rate.
• Our websites are generally tested on PCs and Mac include the most recent versions of following browsers: IE, Firefox, Chrome & Safari. If you require testing to be done on any other browser, please let us know in advance.
• Responsive/multi-device compatible web pages are tested on iPhone and iPads. If you require testing to be done on any other device, please discuss it in advance.
• If your website is not hosted by me, any additional man-hours that may be required due to any server or network related issues are not covered in our quotes and may be charged separately. Additional time to work with technical support may incur additional hours depending on the complexity and length of down time or hosting related issues. Please note that I will only work with specific hosting providers and that list can be found here.
• Please note that at any stage during the project, stalling of the project for over two calendar months will incur $99/week administration costs. Furthermore, it may increase the previously approved estimates. If you require the project to be put on hold, please advise us in writing in advance. To put the project on hold without incurring additional charges, we will need the account to be up to date based on the work done. Further details can be discussed if such a situation arises.
• Depending upon the functionalities required, there may be 3rd party components such as Third Party Payment Gateways or SSL certificates involved in building a website/application. Although SEO MATT LLC does its best in recognising the suitability of any such component, any unforeseen limitations of 3rd party components are beyond our control. Any third-party component purchase costs (such as SSL, Payment gateway, Google Adwords, Plug-in licenses etc) are not included in our quotes.
• SEO MATT LLC takes no responsibility of any open source products such as WordPress, Open Source carts, Joomla etc. It is clients responsibility to update all components and third party softwares. We suggest you to take regular back-ups to avoid any disruptions.
• If SEO MATT LLC offer packages in co-ordination with third party providers. Changes to the third party provider’s rules and policies may ultimately effect the services we provide or the terms and conditions herein.
• The client must recognize that at times there may be unforeseen circumstances that will delay the development process, particularly with reference to the integration of third party software. We will try our best to complete the project as agreed in the proposal. As long as it is within a reasonable period, the client agrees not to penalize us for any genuine delay that is out of our control, when every effort to keep the project on the proposed schedule is taken.
• Domain registration/renewal etc charges are not included as a part of any project/proposal unless mentioned otherwise. If required, a quote for which will be submitted separately and approved by the client.
• Hosting charges are not included in the quotations unless mentioned otherwise. SEO MATT LLC can organise an appropriate hosting solution if required, a quote for which will be submitted separately and approved by the client. Where clients decide to purchase and use their own hosting, we should be consulted before finalising the type of hosting and database, as it should meet the requirements of the technology used for the development. Please note that we’ll require full access with hosting support for testing and deploying the application. SEO MATT LLC will not be liable for any delays or errors caused by direct or indirect actions of the hosting company. Please note we will work with hosting companies from this list only.
• SEO MATT LLC generally builds and tests the websites/applications on our own servers or hosted domains. SEO MATT LLC cannot give access to their test servers and test websites to the clients or any third party. The website/application can be transferred-off to a nominated 3rd party server upon full payment of all invoices and dues and may incur additional charges depending on the complexity of the work involved in the transfer.
• Notwithstanding any other provision in the agreement, in consideration of the Customer entering into this agreement with SEO MATT LLC, upon full payment of any outstanding invoices, SEO MATT LLC will grant an unconditional license to the Customer to reproduce, publish, communicate, use, exploit, vary, or otherwise deal with 1) the graphics, 2) texts and 3) images used in the published website and associated of form and functionality. This will not include the intellectual property relating to the production of the website including the digital strategies, programming codes, database structures, scripts, forms or functionalities.
• All communications/correspondences are generally done via emails. It is client’s responsibility to keep us updated with their current email addresses and to whitelist our emails to avoid delays.
• All digital marketing/strategy packages are for a minimum of 6 months period. Thereafter, cancel anytime with one month email notification and confirmation. Cancellation requests that do not reply to the confirmation email will not be cancelled. This is done to avoid accidental cancellations.
• These packages are billed monthly and are payable by the 1st of every month.
• Invoice will be sent on the first of the month via Novo Bank or automatically debited from the credit card on file on the first of the month. To stop billing, please send an email requesting cancellation of service. We will respond with a confirmation to verify cancellation. Once we get the confirmation email back, we will cancel the auto billing. WE WILL NOT CANCEL WITHOUT CONFIRMATION EMAIL BEING REPLIED TO. This keeps us from accidentally cancelling any client work.
• Packages are designed with keeping in mind Digital Marketing/Strategy requirements of our clients. No third party softwares or marketing expenses are included.
• Any extra hours based upon any urgent tasks will be charged automatically to the credit or debit card on file separately at the end of the month on a separate invoice.
• Support requests need to be sent via email to email@example.com
Payable by the 1st of every month. An administrative fee of $35 may be charged to the clients account for any late payments made after the 5th or the month or declined credit card charges.
• There are absolutely no refunds for any fees related to the digital marketing/strategy package.
All digital marketing/strategy packages are for a minimum of 6 months period. Thereafter, cancel anytime with one month email notificataion and confirmation. Cancellation requests that do not reply to the confirmation email will not be cancelled. This is done to avoid accidental cancellations.
• SEO MATT LLC reserves the right to terminate at anytime with written notice to the Client.
• All content of this website is a property of SEO MATT LLC unless otherwise specified. SEO MATT LLC reserves the right to change the content or policies without any prior notice.
• The project related copyrights can be transferred to the client at an additional cost, after the full payment of the project and upon signing the Certificate of Acceptance. SEO MATT LLC reserves the rights to refuse the transfer of ownership if irregular circumstances arise or payment has not been made in full.
• Copyrights handed over to the client do not include rights to re-use the code for another website or re-sell the programming codes for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. In the case of business restructuring or ownership change, ownership of the website may be transferred from one owner to another. New owners are not allowed to re-sell or re-use for any commercial or non-commercial purpose.
• In an event of a Webmaster change, site owners are not allowed to display the webmaster credits to the new agency, unless such time that the website functionality and appearance is changed by over 50% of our original work.
We reserved the right to edit these terms without notification. Please review these terms periodically to avoid any issues.
These terms were last edited 1/31/2023